Back when I was 10, I started playing a board game called HeroQuest, which introduced me to the concept of a game where the players worked together rather than against each other and where the adventure kept going from session to session.
My mother then introduced me to Dungeons & Dragons, which served as my first true role-playing game. And although I no longer play D&D, I’ve been obsessed with RPGs of all sorts ever since.
This section contains custom material for a number of the RPGs I play. The main focus is on non-player characters and setting material that can flesh out a game and make things more interesting for the players. However, there is some rules information and miscellaneous odds and ends to be found here as well.
Currently, the games featured in this section include:
- Pathfinder: A fantasy game inspired by the 3rd edition of the D&D rules, made by the excellent folks over at Paizo Publishing.
- Big Eyes, Small Mouth: A multi-genre anime role-playing game.
- Cyberpunk 2020: The role-playing game of the dark future.
- Mutants & Masterminds: The 2nd edition of Green Ronin‘s superhero game.
- Serenity: An RPG based on the Firefly franchise and the movie it spawned.