You wouldn’t think that sarcasm could be considered a hobby, but it is. And, having spent a long time studying and working at a University, sarcasm has become my main line of defense against the bullshit that certain people like to spew. I’m not railing against academia, but rather against the people who mask their insecurity with intellectual babble on topics they know nothing about, or the folks who just fly off the handle and get enraged at any perceived slight in the name of political correctness.
The rants here are pure sarcasm. They were all written with tongue firmly in cheek. The fun part for me is that there are people that will either a) get offended by them anyway, or b) think that I’m serious despite this disclaimer. Because in the world we live in, it’s always possible that someone believes the things I’m rambling about.
- Ban Dr. Seuss!: His books promote violence!
- Donkey Kong is Racist!: And if you like the game, you’re racist too!
- How the Grinch Promoted Animal Cruelty: Somebody report Dr. Seuss to the ASPCA!
- The Life and Times of Adam West: An unauthorized biography of America’s favorite son.
- Lord of the Gay: Queer Theory as applied to The Lord of the Rings.
- Mario is Evil: Nintendo’s Mario is really Satan’s little helper.
- The Mobile Freedom Unit: My suggestion to bring peace to the Middle East.
- An Open Letter to Kevin Spacey: Because he needs to understand why I hate him.
- The Sad Tale of Little Red Riding Hood: How an innocent girl was turned into a serial killer thanks to some overly convoluted plans.
- So You Want to Have a Conversation With Me…: Here are five simple rules to make sure I don’t try to light you on fire.
- Star Trek: Romantic Comedy of the Decade: He’s a reckless starship captain. He’s an emotionally challenged Vulcan. Can Kirk and Spock find love on their Star Trek?
- Ultimate Destruction: The Hindu Conspiracy: How cow-worshippers are invading our lives through video games.