One of the staples of the Internet is the chance for fans of anything to argue about who would kick who’s ass in a fight. Everything from the Hulk versus Superman to the Iron Age versus the Bronze Age seems to have a forum. This section is a chance to explore those what-if scenarios…viewed through my own lenses on insanity, of course. Most of these fights are three-round affairs, with the winner either carrying two of the three rounds or dispatching his foe definitively at the end of the battle. Anything and everything goes here, from dirty tricks to bizarre circumstances that only happen in the twisted confines of my mind.
The fights section comes in several flavors:
- In This Corner: The original fights section, featuring a straight-up, no frills fight to the death between two opponents.
- Contest of Champions: The winners of previous fights come back for a title match.
- Tag-Team Arena: A now discontinued section for famous duos to square off.
In addition, there are a few special, one-time fights that go far beyond this scope:
- The Biggest Damned Fight Ever: Bruce Campbell, undefeated champion, takes on 100 other combatants in a mega brawl.
- The Ultimate Tag-Team Tournament: 64 duos from the Tag-Team Arena square off in a massive farewell to that section.
Those who achieve undefeated glory enter into a section called Hail to the Kings, which serves as a hall of fame to the greatest of champions.